Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Workout 4 - 11/19

Before I even got to the gym I figured this workout was busted. I worked late so Mr. E went to the gym and worked out before I even got changed into workout clothes. He calls and tells me "It was so much harder then last week". CRAP. I figured, well it was fun for a week to do the actual workouts, the fall begins today...right? So not the case! Maybe it was because my body was so numb from working for 12 hours that running didn't feel too bad, the fact that 2/3 of the Top Gun soundtrack are awesome workout songs, or . . . something else, but it was actually not horrible. (and not horrible is a huge accomplishment for me!). This week's workouts are all the same: 5 min brisk walk warm, 90 seconds running, 2 minutes walking for a total of 20. I'm sure that's going to feel awesome the day after Thanksgiving.

Stats:
5 min warm at 4 MPH
run at 6.0 MPH, 2 incline
walk at 3.5 MPH, 2 incline
5 min cool
Total distance 2.09 miles

No comments: