Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Workout 7 - 11/26

The easy part of running is officially over. My runs are no longer counted in seconds (except in my head as I'm doing them), and now are in minute chunks. SUCK. This week's workouts consist of two rounds of 90 seconds run, 90 seconds walk, 3 minutes run, 3 minutes walk. It is absolutely AMAZING how the time flies during the walk but seems to go on forever while running. It was definitely a case of mind over matter tonight. I think that's going to be the biggest hurdle for me, getting my mind to not give up. I think my body will come along (slowly), but I have to keep the mind set that I can do it. Jillian definitely showed up again last night during the 3 minute runs. Mr. E tried to raise my spirits by saying that it would get easier as the week goes on....yeah right.

Stats (all at 2 incline)
5 min warm at 4.0 MPH
Run at 6.0 MPH
Walk at 3.5 MPH
7 minute cool down (total 30 mins)
Total distance 2.08 miles

No comments: