Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Workout 12/10

You know that saying out of sight out of mind? Well, that's how it was for the beginning part of this training program. Its on two sheets of paper, so the first 4 weeks only showed, the last 5 weeks were out of sight and blissfully out of mind (what I can't see won't hurt me?). Unfortunately, I had to eventually turn the page. Holy crap, I'm not sure what to think of this. Today didn't look too bad - 5 min warm followed by 5 run, 3 walk, 5 run, 3 walk, 5 run. My initial thought - at least there's a bunch of walking. Then I looked to the rest of the week. Workout 2 - run 8, walk 5, run 8 (EEK), Workout 3 - run 20 minutes with no walking (EEEEEEKKKKKKKK).

Stats:
5 min warm at 4.0 MPH (2 incl)
walks at 3.5 MPH (2 incl)
Run 1 at 5.7 MPH (2 incl)
Run 2 at 5.6 MPH (2 incl)
Run 3 - min 1 at 6.0 MPH (2 incl), min 2 at 5.9 MPH (2 incl), min 3-5 at 5.5 MPH (1.0 incl)
6 min cool
Total Distance (approx) 2.3 miles (I hit some stupid button and the machine reset in the middle), 35 mins

No comments: