Thursday, December 13, 2007

Workout 12/12

Today's workout only happened because I'm committed to the training program with my husband. Otherwise, not a prayer. It was super crazy at work and I had a concert that night. I had to sqeeze in a 5 min warm up, 8 min run, 5 min walk, 8 minute run at some point. I arrived late, barely had time to change, do the workout and run to the concert and I was almost late for that. Ugh. Nevermind that two 8 minute runs almost killed me. I found though that if I cover the counter with a towel it seems to go faster. I don't know. Regardless, if this had been any other time in my life I would've skipped the workout and just taken my time between work and concert.

Stats:
5 min warm at 4.0 MPH
1st run at 5.7 MPH
walk at 3.5 MPH
2nd run at 5.6 MPH
4 minute cool
Total 2.3 miles, 32 minutes

No comments: